Let’s talk about Phoenix Gray…
- Tell me about your recruitment background. I have worked in construction and industrial recruitment for 5 years and was the top biller, making that company 150-200k each year
- What was your motivation for starting your own recruitment business? Work for myself and potential to earn more than I was. And build something that I’m proud of.
- What sectors do you cover? What roles do you specialise in? We cover construction, industrial/logistical and office staffing.
- What can customers expect when they work with you? Honesty, hardworking, reliability, bespoke service dealing with one point of contact.
- What are your long-term plans for the company? The sky is the limit and I would like to build Phoenix Gray into a powerhouse recruitment agency.
How did you find launching your business with SSG?
- Did the launch process meet or exceed your expectations? Definitely met expectations, the whole process was hassle free for me, to concentrate on other things.
- Were you made to feel welcome at our offices? Extremely, Krissy’s lunch making skills are second to none!
- Which element of the launch did you enjoy most? When I could start trading!
- What were your thoughts on the launch day itself? Glad to start trading and happy to have my own business up and running. It all seems unreal!
We’d like to wish Ricky the best with Phoenix Gray, but the work for SSG has only just begun! We look forward to supporting Ricky and Phoenix Gray Recruitment for years to come – celebrating every success which comes their way!